Friday, March 11, 2016

Pray About It


This is the question that has been on my heart lately as I see so many of the world's evils.  It's so easy to discuss why we think this should happen, or that should happen. Likewise it is so effortless to complain of the shortcomings of others or the troubles that plague our lives.  But how much do we pray about these things?

What if we took all that talk and turned it into something that made a difference?  What would happen if we prayed about the things we dislike about such and such a ministry, or government leader, or sibling--whatever!  I wonder what would happen...  Certainly it would help more than merely talk.  So I challenge myself--and you-- instead of merely talking about it, to pray about it.

1 comment :

  1. Wow, this is so true! It's easy to complain and worry about what is going on in the world and around us, but like you said, we really need to just "take it to the Lord in prayer".

    ReplyDelete