Saturday, October 31, 2015

Seek His Face


I was going to share some of these same concepts, especially about the Lord's inexpressible desire to commune with us in the secret place of prayer.  But then I listened to this video.  Mr. Wilkerson shares from his heart a message on earnest and desperate prayer.  The power of his words is so much greater than anything I could ever say.  Listen, not halfheartedly, but in order to be changed.  His words can challenge and inspire you; if you will allow them.

You were God's delight from before the world was created. He look forward to and longed for that time with you.  Will we now deny Him that very thing that He soul has cried out for eons before the world was created?  Will we turn our face from the One who has given His all that He might know us and pour out His love on us?  He has so many things that He longs reveal Himself to us, but He will not abide in a temple that rejects Him.  Who are we, to reject the Holy One?

O Lord, Jesus, keep us broken. May we never become lazy or lose our passion for You.  Let us tremble before You, Lord. Let us seek Your face with everything we have, and may we find You here.  We pour out our lives before You as a fragrant offering of oil on your feet. You delighted in us from the creation of the universe; here we are--we are Yours.

When You said, “Seek My face,”My heart said to You, “Your face, Lord, I will seek.” ~Psalm 27:8


"No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you. You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you." ~John 15:15-16

No comments :

Post a Comment