Friday, January 22, 2016

Continuing to Continue in It

"But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does."

~James 1:25

I know for me it is so easy to get caught up in the business of life and forget what's important.  I so quickly lose sight of God's Word and the truth that lies therein.  I know I have written on this verse before, but just this morning it caught my eyes again. And I realized that I haven't really been living it out.

We need to remind ourselves often of the truths that are in God’s Word. And so I remind you of this one today.  How well are you and I doing at continuing in the Word of God?  How well are you and I doing at applying God’s Word to our everyday situations?  

Let this short article be a reminder to you and to me that we need to be in God’s Word.  And more than that, we need to be living it out in our lives each and every day.

May each of us look into the perfect law of liberty and continue in it throughout this week.

No comments :

Post a Comment